Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had nightmares?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever had nightmares?

I'm sure we all have at one point. I know I did. I remember one about an anaconda...
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This is one wierd dream, just because it is based on something old and not known... if you don't get it, well, too bad.

I started in a 60-70 meter high tree lying on one of its branches. I could see a myan-type pyramid in the middle of the pine forest which I was in. I remembered(but didn't start there) that I was in the first myst game island. The linking book was sitting next to me. I Jumped out of the tree and started running up the pyramid because one of my family members was going to get killed. The people trying to kill them were the evil dudes from the first series of "power rangers" Once I got to the top, they had this time-portal thing that could call lightning out of the sky. (it looked like the stargate, but with the top missing, and both pieces coming to a point) One of the evil dudes put my head across the time-thingy and took a huge axe and--whack!! (I mention this dream cause its the only one while I was still dreaming after I got killed.) I was still looking out my eyes as my head rolled down the pyramid. **What a freaky feeling!!** Then I woke up...

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont remember any of my dreams or nightmares but i do have them its weird.Jan

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh boy. Hate talking about nightmares, but i'll do it anyway....just the other night i had a nightmare about me and a bunch of old friends (it took place back when i was in high school) and we were all just hanging around in the school gym (don't ask why, i have no clue) and then i start to hear roaring coming from outside the Gym door...and all of a sudden the doors crash open and a huge T-Rex comes storming into the Gym. Mutilating people and reeking havoc left & right. I run like crazy into a back room and lock the door and hear people being torn apart and such. Then i start hearing banging against the door of the room i just ran in. And right when it breaks down i woke up. Was horrifying...and confusing?

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've had nightmares. 3 of them were my deaths. 1 was this extremely perverted nightmare. i found it quite scary. (for all those that does not wish to read my perverted nightmare don't read the story under this)

Was in my room. Sleeping. Somehow i was able to see but the background was kinda dark. All of a sudden, my brother appears sitting on my bed laughing. SO i tell him to get out. Then its black again. But then it goes back to the same scene. He is laughing and is pointing at something. So i somehow look at that direction and i saw a friend of mine (who is obsessed with azns) and he was with these 2 azn girlz i knew. All of a sudden they start toughing him and is about to pull down his pants. I wake up suddenly. Luckilly i didn't see anything. God dang that was scary.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see a trend developing here. I think ppl are playing and watching too many video games, movies, and Hentai. Oh god seeing a guy naked does sound frightening!! XD

I had a bunch of bad dream, but can't think of any now. Ill post some when I think of some!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, im not to good at remembering dreams.. but i had this one where this old dude tried to kill me... very scary T-T
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use to have a lot of nightmares when I was kid. I have had several where I get stabbed and shot and those were scary. But the ones that always freaked me out when I was in some haunted house trying to get out but I couldnt find the exit. What made it scary is there was this thing trying to get me but I never could se it unless it was very close. ANother nightmare I had dealed with zombies chasing me, OHH man that was just as scary.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast