Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had nightmares?

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    well... i had nightmares when i was young, that was when i was young... but after that all nightmares i consider them adventures, like anime

"Tama-chan! "

Newbie comicbookguy may be famous one day comicbookguy may be famous one day comicbookguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay, i got one.

im in my room. my brother and i (my brother's older, but we were like around 7 yrs old when i dreamt this) are playing catch wit a ball, my brother on my bunk while i on the floor. one time when i pass the ball up to him, i climb to my bunk and see a dragon which i look back at know looks like the reality version of a dragon in a show called Dragon Tales (i dont watch that. maybe when i was in elementary), called "Wheazy". i hear him speak, saying "Hello, (my name)!" it was my brother. so...

THE END

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm...i remember one where i was about to be bitten by a tarantula...sound ordinary unless ur were to get ur heart eaten out of ur chest

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not quite nightmares but I've had a lot of really bad dreams, mainly really sad dreams.
    I seem to dream about people I know dying alot.
    So far I've had a dream of my mum, dad, sister, godsister, uncle and best friend dying.
    I always seem to somehow unconciously force myself to wake up from them, and usually feel really depressed when I wake up from them. I usually don't remember dreams, but I remember those dreams well.
    I don't really have scary dreams, just really sad ones.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Jan 22, 2005 at 05:59 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    The nightmare I remember the most is walking down a dark hallway and passing a lot of rooms... After I arrived at the last room, I entered the open doorway and at once I knew that it was my room... I saw a figure sitting on the floor by the window with a full moon outside... It was me... Bloody all over and dark red splattered amongst the pale white walls and ominous bluish floors... Yes, I saw my self dead, being slashed repeatedly by a tall black-robed figure w/ an enormous sickle... I saw my own death by Death himself...

Newbie alteru may be famous one day alteru may be famous one day alteru's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only nightmare i had was falling off my bed!!! >_<

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alteru
    the only nightmare i had was falling off my bed!!! >_<
    Hey i had the nightmare before... then it came true.
    *rubs face* OWW.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The last nightmare I had involved me going to work one day and being told I couldn't do anything until I had completed a 3" binder full of paperwork!

Now THAT was a nightmare.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast