Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had nightmares?

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have one that stills doesnt leave me alone
    I'm in my room sleeping and then all of the sudden 7 hispanic gang members bang on my door saying they are going to kill me and I'm all alone my cell phones busted so I cant call the cops or my homiez to help me then I keep dailing and tying to get a signal buts its a lost cost and all of the sudden they break down my door and bust my knees with a lead pipe and when i'm on the ground screaming in pain they shoot me to death and after they all leave the phone turns on and says " 911 whats your emergency (I'm hispanic also so dont confuse me for being racist) it was a wierd dream but it felt so real and thats my dream

all me ^_^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gungrave433
    I have one that stills doesnt leave me alone
    I'm in my room sleeping and then all of the sudden 7 hispanic gang members bang on my door saying they are going to kill me and I'm all alone my cell phones busted so I cant call the cops or my homiez to help me then I keep dailing and tying to get a signal buts its a lost cost and all of the sudden they break down my door and bust my knees with a lead pipe and when i'm on the ground screaming in pain they shoot me to death and after they all leave the phone turns on and says " 911 whats your emergency (I'm hispanic also so dont confuse me for being racist) it was a wierd dream but it felt so real and thats my dream
    Wow, sounds like you live in a rough neighborhood??

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Wooiiee. I used to have tons of nightmares when I was younger, about random cracked-out stuff. I used to wake up screaming for my mom, all the time. One dream that I'll never forget is when I was about 5, and it started in the supermarket down the street, I saw to versions of my mom calling me to go with them, and apperantly I went with the fake mom. Next thing I knew of was these two crazy witches turning my mom into a hot dog to (make a long story short) they were gonna eat her too. I freaked out when I awoke. . .>_< It may seem funny, but man, when I was 5 I was scared sh*tless.

I don't have nightmares anymore, I kinda quit having them around 10. All I have now is informal and WAY too complicated dreams. Their fun though ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Wow, sounds like you live in a rough neighborhood??
    I dont live in a bad nieghborhood but I kinda have trouble with a gang

all me ^_^

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    dreams are facinating stuff....i read a lot about them due to a side interest in psychology
    a nightmare i vividly remember (wich has a basis in a common reported phenomonon) where i was beeing chase by horsemen, they were after me for a reason i didnt know, but when they cought up with me i fought back and connected with one horse. it and rinder then fell on me. at this point i woke up, but i was not fully awake and in my half-dream state i saw the figer of the rider nelt on my chest (and could feel the waight of him and the pressure) and he lifted up he sword/axe weapon (ok i cant remember what it was now) to deliver the final blow, and swung down. then i was sat bolt up right and it was all clear and normal in my room.

like i said the pressure on my chest was due to the muscles in my chest being relaxed and would push down whilst you sleep. all teh famous pictures where women are asleep with some from of gremlin/monster on the chest are teh same phenomonon.

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i had a nightmare last night... it was scerry... my dogs killed my 27 yr old cat. but then she wasnt really dead.. she was just there with guts hanging out of her tummy.. and yea. grosss.. XP

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    never had one before.

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had one long time ago.
    I was in the house of my grandparents, with my family. I went to the courtyard, and found a puddle (don't know how to soy it), but it was red, like lava or something like that. Then, somehting came out of the lavathing, I couldn't see it to well, but for what I know, it was a demon. He chased us around the house, and even cut me my arms and legs. But it didn't end there.

I went dark, and then I was climbing some kind of mountain, then I turned around I found that my brother was diong it too, but there was someone else... It was the same red ting I saw before (the demon), and was just about to reach him. I tryed to scream something, but suddenly I was awake in my room. That's all I remember

Just by the way, I had the same nightmare twice.

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast