Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had something you thought was good but ended up being bad?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever had something you thought was good but ended up being bad?

I say the movie The Village. Even though I guess some of u might like it , it sucks it was a total waste of my money and time.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I say the movie The Village. Even though I guess some of u might like it , it sucks it was a total waste of my money and time.
    It's good when you have the mental capacity to understand it. The first time I saw it, I didn't care for it that much, then Mei explained it to me. Later this year, we watched it again, I saw it in a whole new light, and it was great.

The only reason people say it sucked is because it was marketed as a horror flick when it wasn't. It's actually quite philosophical.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Relationships, sometimes, are highly over-rated. Sometimes they can end on a good note, but some very;very badly.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

especially when your in the Air Force, you move every year almost.

Thank You Namless and the rest of the sig team i love it!
    -one image only.

Newbie nikkers may be famous one day nikkers may be famous one day nikkers's Avatar
    Thanks

i've done alot of things like that*sigh
    i heart chi <3 she is mine...she shall be my chi........i want to be a kitty when i gorw up. mew?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slayer_cloner
    especially when your in the Air Force, you move every year almost.
    I know what your sayin'. I'm a military brat whose dad was in the Army for 12 years.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie sataki-sataka may be famous one day sataki-sataka may be famous one day sataki-sataka's Avatar
    Thanks

my dad's in the navy...we got stationed in japan
    come to the dark side.....we have cookies!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.... snickers bitesize candy.... one after another... till i had consumed 3 bags.... i got 2 cavity's cause i forgot to brush my teeth that night T_T!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast