Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Have you ever had something you thought was good but ended up being bad?

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever had something you thought was good but ended up being bad?

My dad is in the air fource but he's just a guard so we don't move so much.... but I don't see much of him *sigh*.

Newbie docter death may be famous one day docter death may be famous one day docter death's Avatar
    Thanks

i think... Gamecube

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

as a matter of fact i was with my girlfriend for a year and a half exactly and you know what she does today at 12:30? ****ing cheats on me with some fag named jon but you know it was really good for a while but man it sucks being in love and something like that happens, i know i dont know you guys but i hope it doesnt happen to you (assuming it hasnt) cuz it sucks you know

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

yea the Xbox, i thought it was a good thing but no it really wasnt and isnt.Jan

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I had some cake....And let me tell you...It was nasty as hell....
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Mage Majic may be famous one day Mage Majic may be famous one day Mage Majic's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had something like that once.
    Defending your country doesn't mean that your cause for fighting is to defend the people or the government of your nation.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

My Physics class...I thought it would actually be interesting but the teacher was really bitchy with me cuz I would always miss like 2 days of every week....I was still a good student but she failed me...arggghhh....I hate that lady....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3