Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever hurt a friend?

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Up here our winter sports get intense, so when we play hockey [especially hockey] my friends sometimes gets upset enough to punch eachother in the balls. They vomit for a while, and then go on with the game.

Not a joke, or very fun to do so, but I guess its cool if we do it to eachother. If you don't want to get hurt, you do have to say "don't hurt me" before the game or something, but that's just with my group of freinds.

Actually, now I have better friends who don't do that, or the old ones don't do that anymore. I guess its better that way.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh, I think I might have done so in the past. If I have, it's because they deserved it or because they need to hear it. Honestly, I can be a real jackass to my friends, but only as a last resort. If they can't quite grasp what I've been trying to tell them, then I am blunt and to the point.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I have hurt some of my friends emotionally. Then again, I believe hurting people are unavoidable. It happens due to many reasons. But mainly, it's because we're all different. That's where virtually all conflicts start.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being the ill-natured person I am, I know I tend to hurt people without the intention of doing it, and without the knowledge of it even, although, I don't want to because I don't want to give pain to others.
    This is one of the reasons why I'm so afraid of having people close to me, because I might end up hurting them.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    yeah sadly i have but i didnt want to. i mean i had to.. i think, well anyway the whole thing is i used to be SORT OF into like one drug, marijuana but that was a long ttime ago. but my friend he didnt stop and he became and addict and then he started trying diff things and i was getting angry becuase these are things he told me he would never do. so i got mad and told him that if he did it again then i would, you know beat some since into him and so i heard he did like the worst drug possible and he started hitting his gf so i had to hit him. and we dont talk anymore but i did what i had to do and his gf thanked me but ya

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vb0xn4rd
    By the way, why did you make a thread like this? Do you like hearing about the pain of others?
    No, I do not like hearing about the pain of others. This is just a situation that a lot of people are in. It's also a thread. I havent made a thread in a while. Plus, the thought just popped up in my head.
    Seduced by Flesh

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    I admit I have, but I have a reasonable explanation for it. She backstabbed me, and by backstabbing me to my own parents...I got into a huge fight with my parents and they threw me out, of course, I wasnt gonna let her walk away laughing at me, so I got her back emotionally....that outta teach her.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate hurting people's feelings. lol, i'd never make a good public relations person. I try to live up to my name... K' Heart. I have hurts my friends before, and have lost many because of things. I even lost a love once..... but enough sadness. The past is the past, just so long as you learn from it, right? What's that saying...? "Those who don't learn from the past are destined to repeat it." Something like that I think....

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast