Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever hurt a friend?

Newbie tutticuti may be famous one day tutticuti may be famous one day tutticuti's Avatar
    ~* under the sliver moon light..between his arms.. hopin he'd never let go*~
    Thanks
    i;ve being hurt ..by a friend juz a couple of weeks ago _._ .. she also... didnt get enough with the ignorin thingy!!! ... she kept sendin me.. really ..sick messages on my email.. the last email i got said (U ROTTEN SLUT).. oh wharever i juz dont care.. but some ppl dont ... think about the time u have spent with'em .. it juz makes me mad!! D: ....

"bAbE...It's nOt mY fAult i felL fOr yoU... You tripPed mE" O_o

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have hurt my friends unintentionally in the past, felt really bad after.

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess life is full of bursting each other's bubbles, no matter how hard you try to avoid it. I still don't like to hurt others but they always hurt me in return. I have a friend that always hurts me and I do the same to her almost unconciously. Its a horrible thing but I guess I have to accept it for what it is.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I have.. but I did it accidentally. I really dont like hurting friends.. specially when theyr'e close to me.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I once manhandled a friend into my car, drove him to a drug rehab clinic, and dropped him off for treatment. He still hates me for it, but at least he's now clean and still alive.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Lein Wizard may be famous one day Lein Wizard may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I suppose everyone's hurt a friend at some point or other, intentionally or unintentionally. There were times when I hurt friends out of spite and them not agreeing to what I wanted, or the opposite.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have hurted my friends few times but every time they have happened in martial arts practise so i don't count them in this gategory. But if I count them relusults would be like few broken toes, broken wrist, one elbow dislocation and few other small things. But i never planned or meant to hurt my friends, and i would do anything to prevent such things to happen.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, my story is actually my fault of what happened. it hurts thinking about it considering the girl i did this to, i am going out with now. anyways, we decided that we were gonna sneak out and go to the movies. it was a school night, and we thought of catching the late night showing. i promised i'd pay for her and all that jazz, but her parents called while we were in the movie. she didn't answer it thank god. and we were leavin to head home. she dropped me off at home and i told her goodbyes and stuff and i didn't think of what coulda happened. i came in teh back door as to not make any noise. it was 1:30 in the morning. we also went to a 24 hours mcdonald's before we went home also. and my mom was awake. she asked me where i was. and i told her me and kristin went and saw a movie. my mom called kristin's parents. this sucked cuz technically kristin got her license takin away by her parents. so she was driving illegally. on top of that, her parents caught her drinking, so she wasn't supposed to even be with me. so when my mom called her parents, kristin was just climbing through her window. and her parents walked in on her. this got her in so much trouble that her parents took her car for even longer, took her license for even longer, she lost priviledges to hang out with friends for even longer, she got her job taken away by her parents, and she got her cell phone takin away. now the reason this is my fault, is becuz i told the truth. i didn't think my mom would call kristin's parents. so after that happened, she wouldn't talk to me for a good couple weeks. i apologized and stuff so many times. she told me she didn't ever wanna see me again. that ate at me for a few days. since i never saw her for those days after that. she told me about 1 week after the incident. we kissed and made up when i saw her again. she told me she was being a bitch and it wasn't my fault for what happened. i think after this happening we became better friends. it also taught me a lesson. a lesson that i still use now. though this only happened last october. but that's to lie. granted it's a sin, but god damn does it work. i think i went on too much with this post. and idk if it's what u'd classify as hurting a friend. i gave it my best shot.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast