Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Have you ever hurt a friend?

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Whee... this is going to be FUN!

This isn't from ME hurting someone, but it's one of my friends hurting another of my friends...
    So, we like to swordfight. We usually take it nice and easy (just me and Eric, one of my friends). Then, two of my other friends (Chris and Tuan) come over, and they decide to swordfight. Mind you, these are real metal swords, just not sharp.

They swordfight, but then Chris comes across and swipes Tuan across the head! He had a serious head wound... those idiots, one of em coulda died...

See, me and Eric are smart about it. I'm very good defensively, while Eric goes offense. I'm no good at offense, cuz whenever there's an opening, I just attack their sword instead. I hate hurting others physically.

So, other than that, I don't really hurt anybody (I don't think. You never know, some people are fickle), but I'm naturally sarcastic, and a little too blunt for some people. I insult myself if the situation calls for it, and I never call someone else fat without a comment coming from me soon after about how I'm fat.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Newbie littleboispiky may be famous one day littleboispiky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sure I've done that I hrt my friend with even knowing about it but I didn't regret it cus we were both a fult in it. And I have also been hurt by a friend or two but that comes with the package !

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have this one friend who is very sensitive. Sometimes when I say something that is supposed to be a joke, she takes it seriously and gets mad at me.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I hurt a friend accidentally. Most of the time I avoid hurting them emotionally or either physically. if ever that happened we have this serous talking.

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I have,I've always felt lonliness.but after that we always become friends again

---------------------------------
    +++

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5