Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever liked their friend more than just a friend? What did you do about it? How did it end? (this happened to me and I was wondering if it has happened to anyone else)

What I'm watching Right Now:

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I married him.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Mobile Suit may be famous one day Mobile Suit may be famous one day Mobile Suit's Avatar
    Thanks
    nothing has happened yet

Newbie Pocky Chick may be famous one day Pocky Chick may be famous one day Pocky Chick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well... ^.^; I would say yes... =3

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can you guys detail your expierence, for my benefit.( Its ok if you don't want to though) thanks

What I'm watching Right Now:

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    Can you guys detail your expierence, for my benefit.( Its ok if you don't want to though) thanks
    Well, it started when I found myself talking to him for hours both off and on the phone. After about 8 months we had become best friends and talked daily about everything including guys. I got some of my best advice from him. I was in the process of asking another friend out and he was helping me when, on a whim, I turned to him and asked him instead. He got this huge grin and after that I didn't date anyone else. 3 months later he proposed.

Nearly 3 years to the day we were married. It would have been sooner but there were things that had to be done first including him moving out of the state for 2 years. We wrote daily to each other and mailed them once a week. Nothing happened we didn't know about and in the end it was best that things worked out that way. We both did alot of growing and I finished my college degree's.

I don't know if that will help. Why are you asking? Background please.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Nope. never. Unless me and my girlfriend going out for awhile counts, no.

Newbie Diablojac may be famous one day Diablojac may be famous one day Diablojac's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a friend who liked a friend more than a friend.
    She didn't talk to him for two weeks.
    But they're fine now......... or are they?
    Faced with a thousand decisions, which one do you choose? The one to benefit yourself, or one to benefit another at the cost of your own happiness?

Choose wisely.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast