Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I don't know if that will help. Why are you asking? Background please.
    I was just wondering because I got this friend I like, but she likes one of her old boy-friends and when they both graduate and go off to college(both to the same college) and I was just wondering on what I should do. Her ex sounds really cool and she still likes him so I've just been confused on what I should do. Just trying to see what other people did in my situation.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep. We dated for about six years.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i had a thing for a girl that i was very close with on a friendship level.....i just never acted on it....

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course. But for the most part, and for various reasons, I never acted on them. And I'm glad I didn't for one reason:
    The girl I'm currently dating (5 days, go me!), finally told me that she liked me, and that since the winter semester tried to force herself to not like me. After she told me this, and after some serious thought, I agreed to go out with her, and it's been the best 5 days I've had with a girl, ever. So you never know... You could tell her how you feel, but ask the question, is the possible cost worth the gain? What I mean is, does being with this girl mean enough to you that you'd be willing to risk pain and hurt from her for the sake of dating her?

So yeah, I'm on the flipside but I've also been on your side of the fence... Kinda ironic, really...
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I like my mate for a while before I actually told him how I felt. He didn't see as anything more than mates. I am happy with that know because It's best to tell them and them be happy with their decision. I am it's cool because are really good mates and that situation didn't hurt the friendship we have.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep and we've been off and on together for the past 3 years. One of those relationships that just never seems to end. Dangerous way to go.

Newbie kedasuyu may be famous one day kedasuyu may be famous one day kedasuyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ad I'm pose ta move out wit him in a few mounths

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, it happened to me twice... The first time I told my one of my best friends I liked him more than as just a friend, it went downhill very fast. At first he said, he felt the same, but after a few weeks I noticed he had changed and he hardly talked to me anymore... So my conclusion was that I should not have told him, because it ruined our friendship.

The second time, I was kinda scared it would happen again, like the first time, but this time... it turned out for the best! We are still very happy together... And I'm glad I told him.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast