Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I married him.
    haha and I second that one.
    I'm getting marry to mine.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Newbie HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u like sum1 or have feelings for them all i can say is go for it. cause u'll always regret doing nothing. i mean even if u get rejected at least then u'll know whether u had a chance or not and move on. but if their really ur friend then u shuld know that tell them sumthing like that shuldnt change things btwn u 2. it might be weird for a while but itll blow over.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah..I told em but so far nothing has happend
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I had a very good friend who I had known since the age of 15, we were total best friends and we loved the same stuff as each other.
    And then he loved me and I lovededed him back, weeeeee!
    Cutting long story short, me and Cal have been together now for over 4 years, best mates for just under 9 years and I love him more than ever ^^
    IUt can be risky asking your best friend out but sometimes it really pays off!

Newbie ShadowSleeper may be famous one day ShadowSleeper may be famous one day ShadowSleeper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea... I had that situation and I sort of got screwed with it. Granted, I wasn't who I am now, but at the same time, it probably didn't help.

Anyways, I knew her for 5 years and spent the first year keeping quiet. She was dating someone at the time. Then he happened to die... Didn't help. About eight months later, I finally said something about it. I got stuck in that place of "Friends with Benefits" and "best friend" category... However, a relationship never took place because she was never "sure" about wanting a relationship with me. So, slowly I became phased out of her life and replaced.

Sadly, the situation for a long time was like Arrianna, except instead of it working out, it went the opposite way.

Point is, it's just like dating in general. Only real difference is the comfort of knowing that person already and being able to expand on it.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i have and i still do...in fact i really still like her alot as more than just a friend...hopefully we can get together sometime and actually have a good relationship someday

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like this girl.. what I did was I told her what I felt and it ended about both of us avoiding each other.. well nothing happened yet really but Im still hoping for the best.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm in that situation right now...we'll see how it goes.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast