Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    My best friend is my G/F she and I get along alot better then most of my friends ^_^ So my answer is yes I do love my friend more then just a friend ^_^

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    well Ive been in that situation b4 but All I got to say is dont lose your chance or you might come to regret it like me. So if you feel strong about this you should be cool and just ask.
    Server_Ghost

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have more than once liked my friend more than a friend. Only one time I have lost a good friend but in most cases relationship has changed our frindship to better direction.
    Latest of these "things" happened less than two mouths ago, after that i was happy that even once we had this affair. Now she is one of my best friends.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Server_ghost
    well Ive been in that situation b4 but All I got to say is dont lose your chance or you might come to regret it like me. So if you feel strong about this you should be cool and just ask.
    yeah, i agree. there was this one guy friend of mine that told me that he liked me, but then i didnt know that i like him too. so i never answer him. but then he stop hanging around me. and i really misses him. now i think about it, if he only have asked me out i would have said "yes". but he never did, he only said he like me maybe even love. i regretted this greatly.he was a really great guy.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes.. well, it's kind of a funny story.. because we've been friends since 7th grade. During 7th grade to freshman year, I used to hate him.. he would always tease me or flirt with me.. and I would tell him to go away, I was cruel to him.. heh =| But then, during my sophomore year.. He was being more sweet to me and we talked more oftenly than usually.. and then I fell in love with him, and currently, I still am crushing on him.. but unfortunately, he has a girlfriend now. He still visits me though.

Newbie flur may be famous one day flur may be famous one day flur's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be honest, I have never had a boyfriend that wasn't like, my best friend first. But right now, I'm going out with the guy who happens to be the closest friend I've ever had, and it's already lasted 8 months. We're great together, too. I think it's even better to go out with someone who was already your friend, because you get to know them ahead of time and it makes things a lot easier.

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, this happened to me sometime ago, but i later realized that i treasured my friendship with that person more then i would with a relationship. That friend also liked me a lot too. It was upseting for me to tell him how it would eventually turn out...now we're better friends then before ^.^

Newbie EiriYuki may be famous one day EiriYuki may be famous one day EiriYuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Liking my friend MORE than just a friend? No. That is very, very sinful. That would be very, very... ill-behaved-like. It would be so distressing, that you wouldn't be able to get to Heaven. It would be so disobedient to do. Your mothers should punish you! Now... go to your rooms!

Becoming something more than just a "friend" with a... friend, is quite all right. Especially if you've known that person for a very long time, and you know exactly what they think, and can expect their next move. I think it's easier to picture your future this way. You'll know what it'll be like with them in the next, I don't know, five years? But when meeting somebody only for dating purposes, that'll give you a different view of that individual. Maybe you won't really see his friendly side, as in, what would he really be like as a friend? And of course, some relationships DO end with a friendly concursion, which is good. I say it's A-OKAY to like a friend more than just a friend. ...As long as you deal with it like a mature human rat--being.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast