Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    erm...human-rat-being? hahah thats funny....
    ya it's true... but its also good to keep in mind that this person is your FRIEND and not just some other person in your life. Things can change dramaticlly after dating a friend.

Newbie tutticuti may be famous one day tutticuti may be famous one day tutticuti's Avatar
    ~* under the sliver moon light..between his arms.. hopin he'd never let go*~
    Thanks
    shit.. O_o im goin thro this..NOW...... ... i juzzz sooo luv'em .. but we'r friends oh well -.-;;

"bAbE...It's nOt mY fAult i felL fOr yoU... You tripPed mE" O_o

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm going out with her. my wonderful Kristin. she not only became best friend this year, but she's also my g/f. i am quite pleased. though we've only been going out for about 3 months or so, i feel as if it could last a lifetime. as i recall, u wanted some details. so i think i might as well start with them. i actually met her at the beginning of the school year. around November i believe. i didn't really talk to her all that much cuz i never really saw her. but then came the beginning of the 3rd quarter. she was in my lunch period, next door to 2 of my classes, and i saw her all the time during passing time. since that was really the only time i could see her. considering she's a junior and i am a sophtmore(i know i can't spell sophtmore, i guessed at the spelling). but since we were talking more, we started hanging out more. we actually started doing more out of school stuff when we weren't working, which happened like once a month maybe, but we made the best of efforts. we later agreed that we were the best of friends. and about a couple weeks after that, hangin out, helping each other with problems, stuff like that, i asked her out to be my g/f. since i realized that chance wouldn't come any time soon. she a previous record of b/fs since the relationships only lasted like 1 to 2 weeks on a time. but ever since the time i asked her out, i've been the happiest i probably have ever been. the funny part is, she tells me the same. dunno if that's enough detail for u, but i tried my best for it. think i told part of my life story right here, but it's something i like admitting. and i don't give a damn what ppl think of it. even though i dunno what they think of it.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    In third grade. I started to like one of my guy friends. -shudders- I quickly got out of that stage.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Naruto may be famous one day Naruto may be famous one day Naruto's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i like one of my best friends at school but whenever she finds out she doesnt talk to me and in my math class with mr remalley she sits right behind me she always says that "i just like you as a friend" and it hurts me inside.
    HEY ALL OF YOU IF YOU WANT A GMAIL ACCOUNT PM ME!!!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya i liked one of my friends so much i wanted to punch him in the face.

cant you tell im sarcastic?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmmm.......

i can't really help u cuz i'm going through that right now....
    and i don't what to do!!!!
    i hope i can get up the courage to tell her....

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I liked my friend more than a friend.. Nothing happened yet to us though...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast