Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup exact same thing happening with me. Still don't have the balls to tell her how I feel. Plus her ex just got his drivers license and she still likes him. So they are hanging out alot. Life sucks! I really loved her I thought, but lately my feelings have been numbing down more and more.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    I really loved her I thought, but lately my feelings have been numbing down more and more.
    i've felt the exact same way about a different girl too....

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have. My ex-girlfriend Libby and I dated for about 3 months. Me and her are still really good friends.

We got together after I helped her get through her rather nasty breakup with her ex-BF. Her BF thought that it was more important that he attend his Karate graduation then attend her High School Graduation.

About a week after that, I got the guts to ask her out to a movie (She's a movie nut, so she said yeah, not wanting to pass up a chance to go see one.).

Then at the prom, she had another friend that she'd known long before she ever met me, and he's had a crush on her since elementry school. Libby was my date to the prom, everyone knew that, including him. but he didn't give libby and I time alone together.

Then he crossed the line and stole what would have been Libby and I's first slow dance together. after that, he proceeded to hang around us, still not giving us time alone.

so I took him aside, explained to him that I knew that he liked her, and that I was dating her, not him. and I told him to back off.

but apparently, I embarassed Libby. I had a terrible time that night, and the next day, we broke up.

It took me and libby a month to finally talk to eachother again. But like I said, we are still very good friends, which is good. before we started dating we made a promise that what ever happened, we'd still be friends.

The truth is, I sill like her, perhaps even love her, but I respect her, so I'm standing back and letting her live her life. Mabey we'll get back together, who knows?

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I started to like my bestfriend as more than a friend. And now we're dating and yay.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I've like a friend as more than a friend... we use to talk for hours a day...and we spent time together at school... I liked him a lot and he use to ask me out but I would say I didnt want to ruin the friendship... eventually I gave in and we dated for 2 years. Sadly though... things didnt work out and we hardly talk now regardless though it was the best 2 years of my life I say go for it

Newbie Ichigo_Kitty may be famous one day Ichigo_Kitty may be famous one day Ichigo_Kitty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't really say I fell in love with my best friend but with just a friend that my best friend introduced me to now were girlfriend and boyfriend. ^^ But anyway if you really have feelings for that person and love them with all your heart and soul I'd let them know and who knows maybe things could work out. ^-^
    "Please guide my way under your wings."
    ~ Ichigo Kitty

Newbie nikki438879 may be famous one day nikki438879 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well...........yes

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i had that same thing i went out with a freind who id known for about 1 and a half years but then things went sour when we finally broke up and now i never talk to her or see her.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast