Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    All my friend are girls.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I have a friend he like this girl in their group, when he told the girl, the girl keeps some distance with him. Their friendship was affected. but anyway, they are fine now
    ^_^"
    Last edited by deidre_the_goddess; Apr 17, 2005 at 08:52 PM.

Newbie DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX's Avatar
    Thanks
    It happened to me one time and I was really mad in love with her, I kind of made her see that her boyfriend was not right for her and it worked and they broke up,
    It was going so fine my plan was working like a charm but just like you did not have the balls to tell her how I felt and one weekend while I was on a fishing trip my best friend got close to her and they became a couple now they are married and believe me there is not one day that i see them and dont think about what an idiot I was the day I let her slip by me.
    My point is dont let it happen to you take action my friend is better to say Here he tried and died than here he ran.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well......, after i told her that, we havent been even normal friends anymore, i think i creeped her out.

Newbie c.c. may be famous one day c.c. may be famous one day c.c.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I have but most often times I never said anything or nothing ever worked out. I've dated a few of my friends, though.
    True. And besides, the way the story goes is Adam & Eve. NOT ADAM & STEVE! ~ narrorator

Newbie Cloud Strife may be famous one day Cloud Strife may be famous one day Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Thanks
    It happened to me a few times...
    I had a friend which I liked a lot, but... I usually never said anything because I didn't want to lose their friendship.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Er yea. We were introduced by a mutual friend and we hit it off. Soon we became like super best friends cos he liked everything I liked. He had feelings for me first and two months later we got together. It ended a month later though. Cos I didn't like him anymore. But he was a nice dude. :]

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have liked probably a number of friends as more than just friends, though not at the same time. This happened in highschool. Now my problem back then was timming, I didn't time it right and when I asked them out, they all already had boyfriends. So, yeah I am trying to not make that mistake again, but so far with no luck, although I still have this link with a girl who goes to another college in Atlanta.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast