Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Have you ever liked your friend, as more than a friend?

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I have a crush on one of my friends. I still do but I don't think it will work out
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Newbie valadraslaymoon may be famous one day valadraslaymoon may be famous one day valadraslaymoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile i know what you mean..........

Quote Originally Posted by Seshoumaru
    Well, it happened to me twice... The first time I told my one of my best friends I liked him more than as just a friend, it went downhill very fast. At first he said, he felt the same, but after a few weeks I noticed he had changed and he hardly talked to me anymore... So my conclusion was that I should not have told him, because it ruined our friendship.

The second time, I was kinda scared it would happen again, like the first time, but this time... it turned out for the best! We are still very happy together... And I'm glad I told him.
    i know what you mean i asked one of my good friends he bascally didn't want to just wanted to stay friends we didn't go out though, but lately he just hasn't been the same since ,and i wish i never asked him and kept him as my good friend.
    im glad the second time it worked for you i'm still trying to figure out you know.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    it happens to me alot, and before i can do anything about it they either
    a) get a bf/gf
    b) say the line "i'm so gald your my freind"
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i said to my freind before (girl) that i liked her as more than a freind and she just stared at me for like 10 minutes straight then just walked off...but the next day she asked me about it and i just said that it was a joke.....im kinda glad she didnt go out with me...shes weird and not in the good way either.

Newbie Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    This has happened to me, and is currently happening to me. I'm friends with this girl named Rachel. We've been friends for a few months now, and I really like her. Everytime I tried to tell her how I felt, I choked on air. So since I had this week off, last Friday I mustered up all my courage and gave her a note telling her how I felt. And then I asked her to call me. Its been days. Days that I haven't slept, and she still hasn't called. I asked her best friend to talk to her yesterday, but apparently they went somewhere and aren't back yet so I don't know how it went down. The moral of this story? I don't know really, sometimes you just gotta throw the dice into the wind because if you don't you will never get what you really want.
    "My balls. To do with as I please."

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that it always happens that way. I mean, if you dont start off as friends, how do you form a relationship.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well this guy was my best friend since like third grade. Both me and my best friend always had the biggest crush on him. After we graduated high school, and I went over to a friends house on my birthday. And my other friend just hit on me the whole night, making him jealous or something. But anyways, that night he asked me out and I said yes. I was really happy, because now at least I knew he liked me too.

However it wasn't such a happy ending. We never even ended up going on a date, for many reasons.
    Last edited by Lady Sasumi; May 19, 2005 at 11:04 AM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8