Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever stopped doing something, for someone

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

Have you ever stopped doing something, for someone

well i was just wondering becuase i mean ive stopped everythin bad ive done so my girlfriend will go out with me or have more respect for me. so ya for me i stopped drugs and drinking. have you ever stopped anything??

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I've stopped little things like playing video games or watching tv as much but nothing to that magnitude. Honestly it sounds like I'm the opposite of you though, my girlfriend is the one who smokes and I tell her to quit. We both drink, but not much so thats not really a problem.

I think the things you have stopped are healthy, but I believe people should be themselves and not change for anyone. Now again if YOU wanted to stop smoking and drinking for yourself as well and not just your girlfriend then thats very admirable. Ok enough with the advice giving haha, like you need it.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no bad habits, since I don't smoke, drink or take drugs at all. However some people tried to make me stop being shy, but to no avail

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I stopped drugs for myself and only myself.......as for stopping other things for someone else....that hasn't come up yet

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I have never really been that situation because it hasn't really been an opition. And never really been in real love or in a long standing relationship for that matter!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I have done quite the opposite, I broke contact with someone just because I did not wanted to change something.
    I'm not 'a people person'.

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Relationship come with mutual sacrifice, and compromise, did they compromise, or where you then one who gave parts of you up.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I have done quite the opposite, I broke contact with someone just because I did not wanted to change something.
    I'm not 'a people person'.
    they wanted you to stop bleeding huh crusader?

anyways, for me, I had to change myself for my whole group of friends...I wanted to slack in my senior year of high school, but they gave me silent treatment and all so I had to work

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast