Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thanked the staff of AO?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever thanked the staff of AO?

I'm just wondering, has anyone ever really thanked all the staff at AO for all the things they do for us? I think if you haven't yet then you should!

To the staff of AO,
    THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR US!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    2-3 times... I believe its important to respect and understand how important they are to this community. They have a lot of responsibility and they work hard to keep this site up to its high standard. It's important to realize the hard work of others and to congradulate them whenever possible, so yes, it is important to thank them at least once in a PM or something...

As far as jobs are concerned, it really is a job where you don't have much other benifits. You don't get paid, and the only benifits are the joys of doing it, and the praise of some of the members. So just being nice and trying your hardest to make their job easier should be a main goal of a mature member. But we all do make mistakes, and that is why they do their job. So thank you AO staff. For all you have done for us.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thank them just about every time someone says that they aren't doing a good enough job. With out them, this place would be chaos.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^ yeah, you're probaly right, but I still haven't thanked them. It takes me awhile to trust people whom most I've never seen, nor talked to in real life. I'm a bit of a skepic, but I must say, the way this place is run IS quite impressive. Compared to the few other forums I browse, well, there is no comparison! I have yet to find a time logged on with no mod or admin.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah we suck and we're constantly reminded haha even when we dont do it then its still our fault XD lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    ehhh what better to get my 1000th post then to thank (aka buttkiss) the admins and mods of AO

Let me just read off the list

A whole lot of thanks to: Cybergig1, Dan, Spiderweb, Gallcomp, Len Miyata, Lord Katsuhito, Sedka, & Zui Quan

I feel like Rumsfield signing letters...=P

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    ah we suck and we're constantly reminded haha even when we dont do it then its still our fault XD lol
    LOL so true, we close a topic people get mad, we leave a topic open people get mad its a loose loose situation but its fun ^_^ Thanks guys

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Id have to say so myself...that its hard to please the crowd when it comes down to one of those situations...but hey...i dont mind the extra harshness...besides...its like having another parent bossing u around =P...lol...jp...but neway..i think you guys are doing a good job at keeping things in order and all that good stuff..so thanks alot for making this site soo very organized and under control

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast