Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thanked the staff of AO?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    anyone here remember Gallcomp vs. Shadowdeath?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    How about nug. vs the world?

I really liked that one, so taught with psychological intrigue.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    anyone here remember Gallcomp vs. Shadowdeath?
    ah, Shadowdeath. Dude, if you're reading this, let me tell you something. You are one different dude. Although you gotta admit, he did start a good portion of those "deep" topics in the debate sect. I sorta miss him. JUST sorta...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh yeah a few times.....you just have to give credit where credits due. Good show guys

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    ah, Shadowdeath. Dude, if you're reading this, let me tell you something. You are one different dude. Although you gotta admit, he did start a good portion of those "deep" topics in the debate sect. I sorta miss him. JUST sorta...
    he did try to come back, but he got busted as soon as he created his intro thread

but hey I think he really deserved to get some props, to kinda stand up for himself even though he didn't realize that a forum is not like the real world...he might had made gallcomp pop a vein or two, with "Gallcomp 1" Gallcomp 2, etc...

This goes to the mods
    Gallcomp3
    Gallcomp
    Banned

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you ^_^
    You bunch of great people. From times old and anew. You guys rock. *and you all know who you are*
    Not meaning to sound ultra feminism of anything.... but is anyone on the current staff female? I'm pretty sure there isn't, unless one of you guys is not telling us all the truth ^_^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol. Now you mention it, I've never actually thanked the AO staff.

I guess i've never had a reasonable opportunity to do so. It thought it would seem abit strange if I just e-mailed them all one day with a simple 'thank you', or something. But now this opportunity has arrived...

*ahem*

You all put more work into this place than any of us probably deserve. I'm glad I came to a site with such a dedicated staff, and although I don't really understand the hardships involved, I have no doubts as to your abilities to deal with them. Thank you all so much for looking after us! ^^

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did thank them a few times.
    Except when they closed a there where senseless fights and BBQ, being hit by a frozen fish, nerfs flying, hentai crossing, Oni Flamming, Mods fighting back.
    Ah! those were the days.............where people get banned

Thanks to the layout artist, It's very well done and it does't hurt the eyes.
    Thanks to Gig for making EA and AO, also for the AMVs.
    Thanks to Spike where ever he is.
    Thanks to Sedka.
    Thanks to Oni and his endless............er......endless.
    Thanks to the mods. I don't know any yet....
    Last edited by BrianD; Mar 08, 2005 at 04:56 AM.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast