Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thanked the staff of AO?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    Oh ok. haha I can corret your spelling! right* lol (sorry I am a freako)
    you spelled correct wrong yourself heh

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    NOOOO! What a tragedy! What a loss! What a horrific turn of events! oh well we will all get over it in due time. lol

By the way, Thanks Pyoro!
    Last edited by Marcel_C; Mar 08, 2005 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to Thank Pyoro

What I'm watching Right Now:

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    He is rather new, and there is some stuff that happened before this place really got running. (but it is kinda akward to have a "the good ole' days" thread when it hasn't even been six months since it happened.)

Yeah I remember Shadowdeath trying to come back. Didn't quite make it though, I didn't know it was him at first!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can we stay on topic pleases guys ^_^ thanks ^_^

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh sorry! Got lost in memories I guess. Everyone wake up back to the topic at hand!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to thank the Admins and the Mods is by treating them with respect and following the rules.

I wonder which one I should break first...hmmm

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I do it every now and again. I try not to do it too much so that they don't get the opinion that I'm just another run of the mill kissass. I do appreciate what they do, though. It takes a lot of time and effort to sift through the threads here and shut down the crap.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I try not to do it too much so that they don't get the opinion that I'm just another run of the mill kissass.
    Oh no. You're definitely not a run-of-the-mill kissass. You're a very special, elite kind of kissass. The kind that comes along only one every couple of millenia.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast