Thread: Have you ever thoght that you were being followed by a demonic force??

Newbie Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever thoght that you were being followed by a demonic force??

I always fell as if there was some kind of demonic force following.....Thats why I have a shotgun and a walther P38 under my bed....(no joke).....

....<twitch> ....WHAT WAS THAT!!!!....<heavy breathing>......<heavy breathing>......
    Death will come to us all. Are you ready?
    ~Doomsoldier~

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, but as i spend my saturdays stalking people i understand how you feel. not really, i do understand it though i suffer from paranoia so i get it all the time
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know there is one following me trust me im not telling what who or why
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    uh.....no, can't say that i ever felt that way. You see, i stopped doing drugs a long time ago.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    well no, i have never felt that, but if i had i'll be sure to post it,......and i'm kinda paranoid i know how you feel...........but why demonic forces....... some times i feel some one is stalking me (but thats not often).........do you hear voices or something??.... bcuz sometimes i hear these beeps in my right ear......maybe it's a message from the aliens lol....... if you hear voices then you might need some help......lol jkjk....one anime lover to another
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hah. Hah.

A spammified repeat of an already-active thread.
    do you ever have the feeling someone is stalking you?

Closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.