Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: have you ever wish that life in anime stories are real, and hoping your living in he

Newbie ljlode may be famous one day ljlode may be famous one day ljlode's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up have you ever wish that life in anime stories are real, and hoping your living in he

you gotta be honest dude, have you ever wish or think of it??? did you ever hope that tour living with the world of fantasies.... that we can jump so high have powers... so on etc......

just asking.....

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm having trouble figuring out what the person is trying to say here. My guess is that there are some difficulities translating to English.

Anyway, it looks like it's most likely an anime topic, so I'm going to move to anime/manga area.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    The main topic here is not so hard to understand, Zui Quan.
    but The question should be more define...
    Quote Originally Posted by ljlode
    you gotta be honest dude, have you ever wish or think of it??? did you ever hope that tour living with the world of fantasies.... that we can jump so high have powers... so on etc......

just asking.....
    I'll add :
    If you ever wished for it, What should it look like....
    For Myself, I wish often that I'll be a anime caracter. But can really explain what kind of anime world I'll be living in. I have so much world to be in.... that could be difficult to explain. Let's put this like that.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd love to hear that all the anime worlds are different dimensions and that if I wanted to I could get myself a trip there and that I would have eternity to visit all of them.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't deny the thought crossed my mind more than a couple of times. To live in a fantasy world, I guess that would be awesome, but we live in a different world, so we can only daydream fantasy, or maybe write about it. It's not so bad, we're free to daydream, but if I lived in a fantasy world and had the opportunity to choose, I'd definitely be a swordswoman, that'd have dragons as my allies, a cream colored horse to ride, a fantastic long sword... *starts to daydream*

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only when im down i wish that instead of being yelled at for doing nothing i can go on a journey to defeat the forces of evil or somtin like that. Fly high soar in the sky be one with the elements control the weather make out with some anime chick, it's all good.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I personally liked the world in Kare Kano. I guess its just a typical japanese city or something, but everyone actually could just walk around and hang out, having fun. When I was in high school, my friends and I lived in the suburbs miles apart from each other. We'd have to drive to pick each other up, then drive to the city. Unfortunately, we couldn't do any of that until we were like 17. I wish I'd had that sort of experience when I was younger.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    ooooo i would luv to have the power of the wind ^^
    u kno, i can travel at high speeds, create torandos, teleport and all the other goodies.
    and i have to say i would love to live in the world of evangelion or Ghost in the shell cuz everything is soooo high tech

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast