Thread: Have you heard of Bleedman????

Newbie rowasa334 may be famous one day rowasa334 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Have you heard of Bleedman????

See there is this website that me and a few friends ran by a couple of weeks ago. It was a Powerpuff Girl doujin which I didn't pay to much attention too. My friend went and checked it out and told me that it was freaking awsome. So I checked it out and it was pretty darn good to me. It is a manga focused on Dexter and the Powerpuff Girls but Samuri Jack, Ed, Edd, Eddy, and more characters from Cartoon Network are in there, including characters he created. But check it out and post back on your review of it. Link: http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=0

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Damn, you made me look with that title...

I've seen it but I don't like it, mainly because I don't like the characters/cartoons it's based on.
    It is high quality work though...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love his work, I've been following the story ever since Piro at MegaTokyo linked him in his journal earlier this year.

I strongly recomend this webcomic, its very high quality, and puts an adult twist on kids saturday morning cartoons.

I actually think they should do a series based on his work, I'd buy it.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    I love his work, I've been following the story ever since Piro at MegaTokyo linked him in his journal earlier this year.

I strongly recomend this webcomic, its very high quality, and puts an adult twist on kids saturday morning cartoons.

I actually think they should do a series based on his work, I'd buy it.
    This is ture, but I think kids can still read it. very entertaining!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh wow. this is awesome!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    This is ture, but I think kids can still read it. very entertaining!
    I don't know, The sight of DeeDee lying in Dexters arms in a pool of blood with a smoldering wound to her chest is a bit much for kids.