Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you loved or lost?

Newbie RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you loved or lost?

If you were to die right now. And were confronted after death with the question.

"In your life, Have you loved? Or have you lost?"

I would say Loved.

<Explanation's are welcome if you feel necessary.>

I say loved because I have been blessed with a Girlfriend who is amazing and friends that are second to none. A family that loves me, and a dog that is always there.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I have lost.
    Although, many times, you need to have loved something to consider it lost.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 06, 2004 at 04:10 AM.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loved and lost hey

I'm in the lost part at the moment very sad

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currently Lost, but not dreading it so.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say both... you must have been through both in your life to say that you actually lived... that's how I think about it...

Newbie Piejune may be famous one day Piejune may be famous one day Piejune's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both. But most of the time lost.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Erm, I'm kinda in a sticky confusion of love... I have to many girls (more than I can handle). I have 4 right now I'm trying to control and I dont have time for anything. Then rumors start and I have to settle all of them down... So yea. Not so good. I dont know how to answer that question.

Newbie Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will have to go with the people that said both. Right now for the love part I have a wonderful boyfriend, who I know returns my love. A few special people in my life that I would attach the title of friends too.

As for lost, that is a long list, right now there is a family friend in the hospital who will probably not wake up, my parents are fighting to the point of not talking to each other most likely because Dad is pissed at my little sister.

I don't think anyone can just pick one of those answers. And I also believe that to really understand love you have to have lost something, and visa versa.
    Staring at the ice covered passage...
    "I'm just going to throw this acorn at the ice it to see..." Kizumi started to say but was quickly interruped as Laton yelled at her with wide eyes "NO!"
    DM: "Only a cleric and a wizard could argue over the destructive power of an acorn...”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast