Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have You Read Any New Good Manga?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Have You Read Any New Good Manga?

I was wondering if anyone read any good new manga. Manga that has come out recently. I was just in case someone has so I can get opinions on it before I buy since there is a no reading rule in the store. I like comedy and action manga and also things made by CLAMP like Chobits.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    PHD (Phantasy Degree)!!! It's Korean and it's really, really good. From the sounds of things I think you'll like it.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sib
    PHD (Phantasy Degree)!!! It's Korean and it's really, really good. From the sounds of things I think you'll like it.
    Heheh...thnx i just might go out and buy that, lol, i havent heard of any good manga that have come out yet >.<....but it sounds kinda wierd...and i like wierd things

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmmm. Sorry, I'm not much on the comedy side. But if you dont mind Shounen ai, Gravitation is a good comedy. For adventure: Vampire Game and Demon Diary.

But if you like romance: Sensual Phrase, Hot Gimmick, and W Juliet.
    Seduced by Flesh

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you like action, and you like Clamp... I sugguest picking up "Tsubasa".
    It's Clamp's newest title *which is still being published in Japan, and also has an anime coming out soon for it too*
    It's a kind of Kingdom Hearts type story featuring most (if not all) of Clamp's character from their previous works, featuring Sakura and Syaron (Card Captor Sakura) as the two main characters.
    It's been released up to volume 3 in English, but is currently up to about volume 8 in Japan.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    an yet again i have to PASTEL...
    Read this if u like romance mangas.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fruits Basket and Kill me, Kiss me (Korean) - these are both romance/comedy mangas... Check them out if you like this kind of genre... especially Furuba!

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just got the first copy of Dears. its really funny if you like comedy you should check it out.

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast