Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the Heaven stereotype

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

the Heaven stereotype

Now, I have to admit; I'm afraid of death. I'd rather die slow and less painful then get shot or something. I do believe that when you die you go to heaven, but do you really stay there forever? And is heaven really like the stereotype people think; with white gowns, halos, wings, floating on clouds in a castle in the sky?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that heaven is a place that is able to be found by just any soul
    You would have to do something of extreme valour to obtain a home in heaven like stop a young women from getting raped by a gang of dicks or something like that.

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Now, I have to admit; I'm afraid of death. I'd rather die slow and less painful then get shot or something. I do believe that when you die you go to heaven, but do you really stay there forever? And is heaven really like the stereotype people think; with white gowns, halos, wings, floating on clouds in a castle in the sky?
    Heaven is probably attainable easier than the person above me thinks. If you recall correctly, there was a war that shook both heaven and earth. So, since man was made in His image, my thought it that it is possible to be kicked out of heaven. Man continues to repeat history (only with better tech). So God may indeed repeat history also. I really don't know, this is purely speculation.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, some people think that heaven will have gold house and stuff...
    I extremely disbelieve in that. I mean Gold is a conductor right.... so what do u think is going to happen to the person in that house on a very sunny day ??!
    I do believe that heaven has angels with wings.... but those are the higher beinings not humans.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Imagen, what if heaven isn't like you thought it would be, thats why i prefer Hell, cuz every one knows how the hell looks like.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats not exactly true Hell could be just like heaven and vice versa. Its all just religous nonsense if you ask me.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm not christian so i don't beleive in heaven, as for death, why fear the inevitable, it's gonna happen sometime why not accept it.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm with death raver. I'm not afraid first of all you live a long time I know lots of people over 90 years old! your stupid to worry uless your like in you 70-90s that is but when you die I belive there is no heaven hell or rencarnation you brain is just slowly devouered by maggots. And if you do belive in heaven then you should make your own heaven here and live in the moment not wait forever for something that might not be true.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast