Thread: In Heavens Eyes

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks

In Heavens Eyes

These blue skies
    In heavens eyes
    These green meadows
    Flourish with the reddest roses
    This crisp, humble ocean
    Abundant with beauty
    Beyond our comprehension
    Beyond our reach
    So all we can do
    Is sit and watch
    As nature takes its toll
    On these majestic lands
    And turns the seasonal clock
    Like it turns the clock of our ages
    Our ancestors
    Our kin
    And all of our loved ones
    Shall all one day
    Be part of this majesty

A little poem I wrote and gave in to poetry.com. It was just something I made up in under 5 minutes. Little did I know I would get it published in a book @_@. I keep getting letter saying that my poem is really good, its been chose for this, that, and the other thing. It annoys me. I'm never doing somethign like that again. Anyway, I have the book now. Right on the 1st page. I'm happy as it is. My poetry is mine, and I dont really want millions of people reading it. Just my friends and people I know, like your guys So waddya think?

Newbie TormentedButterFly may be famous one day TormentedButterFly may be famous one day TormentedButterFly's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love it....and i did that before...sent a poem in to that contest...never again man..i never bought the book..but they kept sending me emails i never replyed to...i cant stand tons of people reading my poetry...like how we do at school..you'll take a poem and start breaking it down...trying to force a meaning out of the words...nah..ill pass on that
    TòřmĕnţèdβũţţeгŦĺý

In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks
    :Thumbd: Heh, we did that in my school too. I didnt pay attention much though...

Newbie TormentedButterFly may be famous one day TormentedButterFly may be famous one day TormentedButterFly's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah...well thats school for ya...cant wait to get out of there...
    TòřmĕnţèdβũţţeгŦĺý

In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea

Newbie animecutie23 may be famous one day animecutie23 may be famous one day animecutie23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Poetry.com is a scam...

Thanks
    i wouldnt doubt that.
    TòřmĕnţèdβũţţeгŦĺý

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I kinda like this poem...got that lil mystical feel to it .....but i think that its also got some good meaning to it too...keep writing!