Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heavy Metal!!!!!

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heavy Metal!!!!!

the new one is the best it has like really good songs i have to say all of them are my favorite except like 2 that are a little soft

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Want some even hotter bands? Check out Hanzel and Gretyl, Sub Dub Micromachine, Coal Chamber, and Dimmu Borgir.

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

k i wil cause i like that angry feeling and something to go with anime cause those 2 is me when i draw

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah coal chamber is good also ill nino ok here goes my list black murder dolls, chimera, pantera, killswitch engage, walls of jericho, eighteen visions just to list a few if you need others i will have to look at my cd collection lol just pm me if ya want to know!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

"KMFDM, better than the best! Megalomaniacl and we're harder than the rest!!!"

KMFDM is the best metal band EVER!!

Newbie Commander Renxaru may be famous one day Commander Renxaru may be famous one day Commander Renxaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Did u guys check out demon hunter ???
    THERE IS A WARRIOR THAT LIVES IN DEEP SPACE THAT PROTECTS THE COLONYS OF APHELION

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

finally a thread i can relate to. Demon Hunter rocks first off. found out about them on teh resident evil: apocolypse soundtrack. next, lamb of god and dry kill logic are frickin great too. third, disturbed is classifed as metal. i mean just look at at The Sickness. Believe isn't as heavy as The Sickness, but still metal. the new album, Ten Thousand Fists, is a mix between both albums. aggressive, yet lighter. forth, coal chamber, hanzel and gretyl, and sub dub micromachine are sweet too. dimmu borgir is ok, i wouldn't rate them very well on my list but they ain't bad. finally, here's my list of bands that rock the shit out of metal.

1. Slipknot
    2. DevilDriver
    3. Chimaira
    4. The Agony Scene
    5. Deicide
    6. Annihilator
    7. Sepultura
    8. In Flames
    9. Arch Enemy
    10. Children of Bodom
    11. Cradle of Filth

just to name a few.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

1) KMFDM
    2) Megadeth
    3) Ultraspank (only had 2 CDs and they rocked)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast