Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heavy Metel

Newbie AREA 51 may be famous one day AREA 51 may be famous one day AREA 51's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heavy Metel

ya the anamation was bad but ilike the storys.iv never seen hm2000 whats that about.by the way hows my avatar?

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I actually borrowed that DVD from my brother a couple months back. Didn't like it much.

Newbie ~*Athrun Zala*~ may be famous one day ~*Athrun Zala*~ may be famous one day ~*Athrun Zala*~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Huh i saw it did not like it that much but thats just me im sure some people liked it ^_^
    "Kill Because Someone Got Killed,And Be Killed Because Of Killing...
    Will This Really Bring About Peace In The End?
    Someone Asked Me That Once" ::Athrun Zala::

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AREA 51
    ya the anamation was bad but ilike the storys.iv never seen hm2000 whats that about.by the way hows my avatar?
    in a nut shell this is it
    On a distant planet, a fountain of eternal life has been locked away by a race of supposedly wise people, who have buried the only key deep in space. If found, the key will give directions to the planet, but will also drive the finder crazy--which is exactly what happens. On his way to the planet of youth, Tyler (voice of venerable character actor Michael Ironside) wipes out most of a space colony and kidnaps a sexy woman. His big mistake is that he doesn't kill the woman's sister, Julie (voice of B-movie actress Julie Strain), who then sets out on a mission of rescue and revenge.
    there's a lil twist in the last part of the movie as well.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2