Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: hehe *slaps forehead*LOL I can't help it -Copycats-

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

hehe *slaps forehead*LOL I can't help it -Copycats-

I simply can't help but post this its just one of those things. I believe this is uhm the 4th of 5th time this has happened the past 6 years or so. Anyways we've got another anime forum that pops up. Cool/great/awesome/whatever. But what really just has me turn over and roll my eyes with laughter is when these forums pop up and dont even TRY to be original. Case in point, copying every section you have (but then changing a couple names to have the appearance that they aren't REALLY copying you) but then even better they straight copy and paste your rules as their own, surely its not that hard to just make up some rules talk about a new level of lazy why not copy our copyright info too and not change the names then its basically like saying we own the place lol. I mean they say having your stuff copied is the highest form of flattery but c'mon why can't I be copied by like some cool people who take it, copy it and make it even better/cooler/prettier ya know? Why do I get all the reject copy whores with no imagination damnit......*sigh* oh wait thats over lol and no I wont link it cause I am too nice yeaaaaaaaaah nice

well least its not as bad as the time someone took that flash intro for EA I made like 7 years ago and took the file and put it on a wallpaper like it was theres heh where have all the good rippers gone I tell ya. Probably why theres 8 gazillion sites on the web. Only a few thousand are real the other 75% are copy cats ^_- thats a joke but true to an extent

/end random rant
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Sep 27, 2005 at 12:02 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hehe *slaps forehead*LOL I can't help it -Copycats-

Wow, what a bunch of crap. Cant you do anything towards them? LMAO The copying and pasting of the rules is a joke. Is there a link for this place? I need a good laugh!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Another one?
    Sheesh, do other sites get this alot too or is it just AO?

P.S.
    What's up with the post count Gig?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah wasn't it just a while ago when we were using the black layout when a member posted a link where it copied the one we are using now totally

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

well I guess good thing is at least its not an exact graphical copy like last time. They have their own colors and all for a change lol. I mean its not really worth worrying about its just funny and like I said in a way insulting since they didn't bother to try to hide how much they copied. Comical.

Hassun-what do you mean mate? like post counts overall or like mine in particular? remember the db was lost and I lost like 15,000 posts with it lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

What the heck... I am not surprised that people copy/paste like that... But come on. That's just lazy ... and quite pathetic!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1

Hassun-what do you mean mate? like post counts overall or like mine in particular? remember the db was lost and I lost like 15,000 posts with it lol
    It's not that bad this time. Just 100 to 200 posts are gone from everyone it seems.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

So... if they copied all of your rules, then surely they must've posted here at some point right? So do you know who it is?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast