Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: hehe *slaps forehead*LOL I can't help it -Copycats-

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hehe *slaps forehead*LOL I can't help it -Copycats-

theres "copying" whereby you mimick someones style. Like you said its essentially impossible to be "original" but theres a difference in that and doing this

"does it matter? who is original anyway? we have all been taught the same thing in schools and we all have teh same principles... thus being original is tough, especially nowadays when 6 billion people think like you. if you know that what you did is yours, more power to you. if you bitch about it... it will make you look like an @hole. ::rolls her eyes and eats candy::"

-w00t check out my post it rocks your socks mofo lol I think you get the hint (if you dont I'm not your teacher and going to break it down for you) any moron can hit copy and paste-

not to mention 6 billion people dont think like me. In fact noone thinks exactly like me, if you think that your not only naive your ignorant. so you can roll those eyes back to normal. Since if you check my last two posts not only was I not "bitching" I was having fun with it, only one bitching is well hmm you and a few others venting. But thats not my business. I was poking fun, I can't help if you dont understand that, then again 6 billion people think like me meaning you MUST think like me so why am I explaining this you should have already known it. But wait we all konw thats not the case

hehe I'm never going to forget that line "6 billion people think like you" heh. Seriously there aren't 6 billion people who can even agree on what color the sky is let alone things in the context you took it
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Sep 27, 2005 at 07:39 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

If 6 billion people would think like Gig the world economy will be based on peanuts (That's the payment we get for working here... snif...), 6 billion people will have fun over the copycats, and 6 billion people should drive an Xterra... Because we all think like Gig...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

oh and you should eat Gushers all the time and surf the net while you work at an insurance company, of course if we all work at an insurance company.......oh damn what about when we need to go to a doctor or order food.......damnit lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

so what has happened to the site that was copying the rules now??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

not to mention 6 billion people dont think like me
    Don't worry Gig, I like ya [/ass kissing]

But in all seriousness, this isn't just mimicking, it's plagurism. Taking someone else's words and using them as your own is only looked down upon in society.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, they're getting more than they barganed for... any of you been back to that sit yet. The place has gone down, though I think it was a bit of overkill...

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    Meh, they're getting more than they barganed for... any of you been back to that sit yet. The place has gone down, though I think it was a bit of overkill...
    No such thing as overkill

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    No such thing as overkill
    This is true... feel free to continue.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast