Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: hehe *slaps forehead*LOL I can't help it -Copycats-

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hehe *slaps forehead*LOL I can't help it -Copycats-

Wait, don't tell me they're being trolled right now. :\

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Wait, don't tell me they're being trolled right now. :\
    According to my sources yeah, and it's getting pretty obscene.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I went earlier and there's were several users with pseudonyms and crazy avatars.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

And ironically, the rip-off site uses a skin designed by some kid who's site is a rip of a game site for which I'm a moderator.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    And ironically, the rip-off site uses a skin designed by some kid who's site is a rip of a game site for which I'm a moderator.
    The internet's a small place isn't it.

After seeing Lord special K's new blacklist I can't help but get the feeling this is still about the Fanfic/poetry section.
    Last edited by Hassun; Sep 28, 2005 at 03:00 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    The internet's a small place isn't it.

After seeing Lord special K's new blacklist I can't help but get the feeling this is still about the Fanfic/poetry section.
    You are just asking to be the newest member of that list

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

oh dont know dont care I only saw it once lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    I simply can't help but post this its just one of those things. I believe this is uhm the 4th of 5th time this has happened the past 6 years or so. Anyways we've got another anime forum that pops up. Cool/great/awesome/whatever. But what really just has me turn over and roll my eyes with laughter is when these forums pop up and dont even TRY to be original. Case in point, copying every section you have (but then changing a couple names to have the appearance that they aren't REALLY copying you) but then even better they straight copy and paste your rules as their own, surely its not that hard to just make up some rules talk about a new level of lazy why not copy our copyright info too and not change the names then its basically like saying we own the place lol. I mean they say having your stuff copied is the highest form of flattery but c'mon why can't I be copied by like some cool people who take it, copy it and make it even better/cooler/prettier ya know? Why do I get all the reject copy whores with no imagination damnit......*sigh* oh wait thats over lol and no I wont link it cause I am too nice yeaaaaaaaaah nice

well least its not as bad as the time someone took that flash intro for EA I made like 7 years ago and took the file and put it on a wallpaper like it was theres heh where have all the good rippers gone I tell ya. Probably why theres 8 gazillion sites on the web. Only a few thousand are real the other 75% are copy cats ^_- thats a joke but true to an extent

/end random rant
    I give that animelife website a Month before it's abandoned for being stupid, unoriginal, and lack there-of.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast