Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hello

Newbie Osiris may be famous one day Osiris may be famous one day Osiris's Avatar
    Thanks

hello

Im Osiris (as if you can't read). I am addicted to two things 1)anime 2)fire so don't be supprised if sometimes I am having a discussion with someone about anime and I say something about fire and go off on that

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks
    *throws stuff at you*

Damn you, you're not THE Osiris (the one who was here before AO went down).. confused me for a moment there =_=

But yea.. welcome to AO XD

Newbie Osiris may be famous one day Osiris may be famous one day Osiris's Avatar
    Thanks

no but

I am THE Osiris of Animebb different site don't worry

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    sup man you know who I am its me undercover spaniard from Link Removed
    also remember me nice to have you here so feel free to throw stuff at him he wont mind
    Last edited by gungrave433; Dec 18, 2004 at 09:51 PM.

all me ^_^

Thanks

kinda wierd

oh well I hope you don't do the government secrets thing here too lol

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    dont worry I wont

all me ^_^

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, but THE Osiris of MT and (old AO) is much cool- *cough* I mean.. makes 1337 walls <_<

Hahaha yea I'm just messing w/ you.. ignore me

But there WAS an Osiris who used to be on the old AO tho .. and he DID make l33t walls. Just thought I should inform you about the history of your username XD

Oh yea, your sig is a little big btw.. might want to try resizing it to something like 115x400 or less cuz large sigs can make posts kind of annoying to read since you have to scroll down so much. Only a suggestion ^^;;

Thanks
    I have no Idea how to size it down. if you could tell me how Id be much obliged. *tries his best to be polite*

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast