Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hello

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    being a smart ass like always

all me ^_^

Newbie Eerie Queerie_Obsession may be famous one day Eerie Queerie_Obsession may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Im Osiris (as if you can't read). I am addicted to two things 1)anime 2)fire so don't be supprised if sometimes I am having a discussion with someone about anime and I say something about fire and go off on that
    Hello there ^-^ I am addicted to four things two of which are the ones you mentioned but the other two are: Swords and Eerie Queeire (Quite obviously)

Newbie Osiris may be famous one day Osiris may be famous one day Osiris's Avatar
    Thanks
    OH YA I FORGOT ABOUT THE SWORDS!!! make that 3 things

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Im Osiris (as if you can't read). I am addicted to two things 1)anime 2)fire so don't be supprised if sometimes I am having a discussion with someone about anime and I say something about fire and go off on that
    fire fire I like the fire especailly when its out of control

all me ^_^

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks
    To resize it, you’ll need a graphics program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro (something better than MS Paint) and then crop the image down to 115x400 pixels (using crop tool). If you don’t have any of those then I’m not sure how you can do it since I don’t use MS Paint and programs similar to it anymore >.<

Newbie Osiris may be famous one day Osiris may be famous one day Osiris's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fixed it hows this?

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Better, but I think the height should be less as well.. you can ignore me though cuz I’m being picky. I just wish AO had placed a limit on sig sizes or something when ppl put it on their posts >.<

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK guys no spamming. Welcome to the board read the rules and have fun ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast