Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello ^-^

Newbie Mes731 may be famous one day Mes731 may be famous one day Mes731's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello ^-^

Hello ^-^ im new but dont think i cant do anything lol ^-^ im very good at stuff except online games lol.. me hope to know some of yall in 1 week or 2....

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey! Welcome to EAO!
    oh, if you want to know all of us, u'll have to spend more than 1 or 2 weeks
    hehehe

Newbie Mes731 may be famous one day Mes731 may be famous one day Mes731's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok ^-^ well nice too meet u im just about to start on my profile with kosmos lol ^-^

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm.. 2 weeks.. Maybe a month or so...
    Mission:
    EAT CHEETOS, beware the eao bears.... EAT MORE CHEETOS...
    eat mass amounts of cheetos, read the rules, read the rules again, make walls&sigs, eat cheetos again... run away from bears.

This is ur mission... completing the mission is of upmost importance!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...maybe even two months...im such an ENIGMA! XD.....pink hair is sooo cool!...welcome neway =D

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome!!! Wow you either laugh a lot or just type LoL a lot, cool either way is cool. LOL!!! anyway do everything jade said, espiecially the cheetos part.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Get in the cab..........relax and noone will get hurt............enjoy your stay at ao

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Is that an KOS-MOS avatar I see? I think she's cool! But I like her design better in the first episode. Anyway, if you want to sharpen your skills with online games, try playing in the arcade. I'm sure that you're going to have fun. See you around!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast