Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Newbie VaRed95 may be famous one day VaRed95 may be famous one day VaRed95's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello

Hello I'm new. I just found this place by accident and it looks really cool so I thought I'd join. Oh yeah does any one know a good way to get a cable provider to pick up the anime channel.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey and welcome stranger ^^...neway, remember to read the rules and happy posting, and uhhh...welll, i dont really know and answer to your question ^^;;;

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello bud. I think anime network is doing a thing where they are going to make an anime channel on most cable providers, but they need more support, so go to animenetwork.com and fill out the little thing that gets sent to your cable company and hopefully if enough peeps do this then we can all have anime 24/7 YAY!!! or if you have on demand then you can watch anime network on that. Anyway have fun here. YAY!!!!

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Virtually all great things are discovered by accident. Hehe! Catch my drift? Anyway, I don't know the answer to your question but hopefully Juice already helped you out. Well, see you around!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    WElcome, to eao.. EAT CHEETOS!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Welcome welcome welcome ~ blah yeah rant, rant rant...
    Neato... umm, I found this place by accident a loonng time ago, and have had fun since ^_^; Glad to see more members ~ ermmm.. woo !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello there!
    Welcome to EAO! have fun posting

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO.Have fun!^^

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast