Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello =^.^=

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Hello =^.^=

hi all! I'm new here...obviously.

I love to draw and I am currently working on my own Manga...it's pretty hard. but i might finish it within the next century...lol.
    I love singing and dancing, too!
    I also think that using profanity is bad...and yes i'm a "good- two shoes."
    And I don't like to brag.

Nice to meet you all!

~Kina =^.^= ~

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    You certainly took the time to introduce yourself properly and your nick sounds very cool to me

Welcome to Anime Online
    Last edited by Kikinaki; May 05, 2005 at 05:19 PM.

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks! =^.^=
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!
    "Stay on my good side or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha welcome kina, and seems like you have a thing for cats with the avatar and that picture that, but just to let you know if that is your signature it's kind of big

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    welocme to AO *bow* have fun here
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey there...do you like cats? hope you like it 'round here and stay awhile

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome, enjoy your stay

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    Welcome, enjoy and have fun.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast