Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Newbie darkangel1210 may be famous one day darkangel1210 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello

For those of you that cannot be bothered to look at a person's profile I will give you the basics here.

My name is Nicola Ward. I am a college student and am studying English Language, English Literature, Information Technology and Philosophy. I don't have a favourite and plan to carry on with these subjects when I go to attend University in a few years time.

At the moment I am planning to open my own business as a freelance proofreader. It is only at the research stage at this point, but I feel that I am progressing well.

I don't have a religion. I don't believe in Christianity's view or any view of any religion that worships an omni-benevolent being that humans aspire to. I have respect for what people want to believe but it's a waste of time on my part trying to believe in a certain way, whether for myself or someone else. So expect to see a lot of me in the controversy threads to do with religion

I enjoy a wide range of things, from food to the latest kata I'm to learn in my Karate lessons. My hobbies include cross-stitch (I am currently doing a project on a lion and lioness for our new living-room), reading, writing, Karate, college, food, drink, intelligent conversation with other intellectual people. Just the simple things really.

Finally, here is how I came across the wide world of anime.

I used to watch cartoon network, or more namely Toonami, for one thing only. It was called Gundam Wing. I laughed, I cried, and I begged for more.

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Oh, and one more thing; please refer to me by my nickname on this site.

Much appreciated.

darkangel1210
    Knowledge is power - Sir Francis Bacon

(1) Don’t run, if you can walk.

(2) Don’t walk, if you can stand.

(3) Don’t stand, if you can sit.

(4) Don’t sit, if you can lie down.

(5) Don’t stay awake, if you can take a nap.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    wow.........thats alot of info. anyway welcome, enjoy and conquer.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to the greatest place on earth....!
    EAT CHEETOS.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    WTF, you just told your whole life in 30 sec, well welcome Nicola...oO..i mean Darkangel.

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome, welcome, welcome. wow...you have quite an interesting life! nice to meet you darkangel...just call me Kina! i'm 14 almost 15...and yes Gundam Wing did rock!
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!
    "Stay on my good side or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to AO dark angel *bow* enjoy your stay here
    dark angel swordsman is my name
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi there darkangel. ummmmmm enjoy

Newbie bunny may be famous one day bunny may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hello...
    love,
    Bunny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast