Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello!!

Hey, I'm new as of 4/20/05 and i don't go online much so if you have any useful info(key word-USEFUL) I'd be a great help, thanks!
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    um...info about WHAT exactly? O:

Thats a pretty vague thing to be asking for....just...info, lol. Please specify and maybe then i can help?

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    uhhh..like uploading avatars, about this site, and some other stuff i'll probably post somewhere else.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd tell you but it might get me banned apparently =/

But oh well, ill do it anyway.

Avatars, it looks like u know how to do that already. You go to your User CP and then Edit Avatar. And then if you have it hosted u can link to it in the first box, if not you can upload it in the second! For avatars, the size must be 80 by 80 pixels and under 19.5 KB

Sigs, go to Edit Signature and then use the various tags like [img] or [color], etc. And/or simply put text like you did. Sigs may be up to 450x110 i believe...im not sure on the width, you'd wanna check on that.

some other stuff...hmm, lol. I dunno, lmao. sorry

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to the AO Tire Center and Family Restaurant!

The most useful information anyone can give you is this:

If you have any questions, any questions at all about anything, send a Private Message to GallComp. He lives for the chance to help new people out.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Welcome to the AO Tire Center and Family Restaurant!

The most useful information anyone can give you is this:

If you have any questions, any questions at all about anything, send a Private Message to GallComp. He lives for the chance to help new people out.

Passing all the noobs to Gallcomp aint you , well welcome anyways rookie.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Welcome to the lovelly town of EAO.
    ''Did I say lovelly?!?''
    Anyway be sure to use the button before starting a new thread. Cause currently, the Spoil hunting season is open.

and ...
    ''Don't worrie, be happy.''
    Coming soon.........

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL, EAT CHEETOS,
    WElcome little one ^^,
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast