Thread: Hello

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Hello

I'm new to the whole trading thing and would like someone to explain a bit, but here is my list of anime/manga i would like to have...

Steel Angel Kurumi (books 6-up)
    Love Hina (3-up)
    DearS (2-up)
    Chobits (3-up)
    Ruroni Kenshin (all)
    Inuyasha (all)
    Gundam Wing (all)
    Gundam Wing Endless Waltz (DVD)
    (plus any DVD's of any of the other series i mentioned)

Well, theres my list, hope i can find them, ask any questions you like, just personal message me, ill be on 24/7 this weekend and also all day when im not at school during the week so ill be sure to get back to anyone who messages me! Thx.
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; May 15, 2005 at 02:12 AM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    What do you have to offer in exchange for what you're looking for? I don't do trades myself, but I'm sure the local traders would like to know what you are willing to part with in trade.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy You're right, sorry bout that...

yeah i forgot i needed something to trade for it,.... i don't know on that, i have cowboy bebops but that is too good to trade, guess i should have thought this one out more... again sorry, Please close and or delete this thread for me, my bad. again very sorry for the bad thread, thx though...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Going to leave it open because there are folks out there who are willing to throw some stuff your way if you'd be willing to pay for the blank disks and the shipping.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Going to leave it open because there are folks out there who are willing to throw some stuff your way if you'd be willing to pay for the blank disks and the shipping.
    thank you, and i hope i find someone cause i dont mind paying, its what i do to buy them anyway right? thx for leavin it open Zui Quan.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude, you need to specify which are anime and which are manga.

cuz most of the ones that just say all or a number and up...are both anime and manga...so yeah, cant tell lol.

Thanks

heres the explanation

really, im lookin for them all, so it doesn't matter, i do want both, and i have some manga to trade i found, here is what i have to trade, i dont really want it anymore...

Figure 17 #1
    Rave Master #1
    Cowboy Bebop Shooting Star #'s 1 and 2
    Cowboy Bebop #' 1, 2 and 3
    (these are all manga)