Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello

hey, I'm new here, in fact I'm new to the whole internet forums thingys too (so go easy on me!), I'm looking fwd to getting into it and talking about all my anime interests and stuff with all you guys! i'm currently really into azumanga Daioh and cowboy bebop plus the whole japanese culture so hopefully theres a load of people who I can join in with. Byebye

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello

hey welcome to AO have fun and enjoy your stay, if you need something feel free to pm me.

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

im new in this too lol. my fav anime shows/movies are FLCL, sailor moon, hamtaro, cowboybebop, sakura diaries, princess mononoke, tokyo godfathers, lupin the 3rd, case closed, pokemon *teehee cute animals*, a little inuyasha, ruroni kenshin, a little DBZ *the old episodes*, and samarai champloo. lol i mostly like hello kitty too and pucca. and im found of the japanese culture myself, infact i take japanese in my highskool lol. and how does it look in london?? i bet its pretty. i always wanted to go there!
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

yay bebop!!! i joined a coulple days ago!! be glad you figured out how put an avatar up, that took me like three hours...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

hello nice to meet you

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey welcome to AO.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome read the rules and have fun!!

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

WELCOME! to AO, the internets scrud bucket!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast