Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hello

Newbie Keitaro-kun may be famous one day Keitaro-kun may be famous one day Keitaro-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

hello

hello i'm new here i hope i make new friends here

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello

sure i'll be ur friend if u like *friendly smile*

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

O_O

NO! I mean .... yes lol h-hehe ^-^;;

Anyways. I'm new too and Keitaro-kun eh!? Sounds familiar lol. Enjoy your stay!

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there! I'm also somewhat new lol, I sure too hope we make new friends ^-^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO. Have Fun. I hope the same for you, my good friend.

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks

Oi oi oi! Hello potential new friendey-type person. If you don't mind people who are mildly insane, I will TOTALLY be your bestest friend!! w00t!!! Chyeah!!
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Newbie Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr's Avatar
    Thanks

hello hi add me to buddy list .. wow good to know there are lots of nice forumers here ^_^

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see that you like Love Hina with that username of yours, just rewatched the whole series after so many years, gives quite some laughs and is well worth watching again and again, expecially to show it to those who never saw it.

I also one who has a cat from Azumanga Daioh, but that's another story.

Welcome to this neat, cosy and heartfilled place called AnimeOnline, where Otakus and less obsessed people who like anime regroup and discuss that span from anime to important debates. Feel free to check out the rules under your private message area and have fun while you navigate through the forum.

Take Care and Till We Meet Again...and if you have a question or two, a billion would be too many, but three would be fine, just send a PM and I'll be happy to help out or suggest to you the next anime that would be worth watching
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast