Thread: Hello all

Newbie Ed_Elrich may be famous one day Ed_Elrich may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello all

Hi guys I just joined this forum. It is awesome.

Just to tell you a bit about myself, I usually don't watch anime, as i can't afford it, but i love manga.

Some of my favorite series could be Love Hina, Kare Kano, Samuri Deeper Kyo, Threads of Time, Inuyasha, and most recently as of today I started to collect Naruto which is nice. Also I just got the Full Metal Alchemist manga, as you can probably tell by my name . These are not all my manga but to list them all would take forever, haha.

Well anyways thanks for all the future advice

Peace Out

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome. I'm pretty new here too.

Is "Peace Out" always going to be your ending statement to every post you make?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome the lot of ya. Hope you enjoy the site and to decide to set up camp here. Have fun

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah I love some of those mangas you listed... Including Samurai Deeper Kyo and Naruto. I bought the first volume of Kare Kano not too long ago as well but I haven't read it yet. Looks good though Anyways welcome to AO, enjoy your stay
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    *POKE* HEWOOOWOOOO U.
    ENjoy. as we are assorted flavored.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|