Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello All...^_^

Newbie ~Aisuru~ may be famous one day ~Aisuru~ may be famous one day ~Aisuru~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Hello All...^_^

Hello...My Name is Aisuru for a good reason. Many would say that i'm rather a "Sweet Heart"(Aisuru in other words)So it's very nice to meet you all.
    ^_^ Although i am familar in such other forums, but i am consider a newbie. So please help me out alittle knowing about this place...I'm really looking forward into enjoying most of my stay...As well as making new friends here ^_^

~Aisuru~

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello All...^_^

Hello welcome to AO and you'll find many friendly ones here ^_^
    I'll be your friend

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

wellcome to AO. everyone is wellcome here. just fallow the rules and its all good. if u want to chat just pm me got that.

IM BACK

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

have a good time here at AO

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Oi! Super glad to find your here. Arigatou! Thank you so much. Anyways! I, Kedar Sagara, wholeheartedly welcome you to AO. Have a great time like always. And I am certain that 'Aisuru' is a forum law-abiding member, so you are all set, already. Please do participate in our discussion because we all would love to hear your opinions. And if you have any questions at all, please do PM me. Have a wonderful time, Aisuru.

Ah yes, you will definitely make great friends here. So, rest assured.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Oi! Super glad to find your here. Arigatou! Thank you so much. Anyways! I, Kedar Sagara, wholeheartedly welcome you to AO. Have a great time like always. And I am certain that 'Aisuru' is a forum law-abiding member, so you are all set, already. Please do participate in our discussion because we all would love to hear your opinions. And if you have any questions at all, please do PM me. Have a wonderful time, Aisuru.

Ah yes, you will definitely make great friends here. So, rest assured.
    i halp to say that that is one of your better intros

IM BACK

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm.....I just sweet hearts!!! Anyway, hello welcome and enjoy the stay!

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    i halp to say that that is one of your better intros
    Ill have to agree with Hawk on that ^^

Welcome to AO Aisuru......Im sure ull get to know the place in no time. Friends are evrywhere, so feel free to PM any1 ^^ Nice to have a "sweetheart" here in AO
    Kastelic's creation

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast