Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Hello all! I can't believe it!!!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello all! I can't believe it!!!

You know, as happy as i amto be back, and to see all the old faces, i.... well i just don't feel right being here again so soon. I'd like to stay but i feel bad after what i did cause i know there's no way i can make up for the trouble i caused. You guys have any ideas? i don't know what to do...

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Just contribute to the forums in a respectable manner just like any other decent forum goer. That'll be plenty. Besides, even if there is something else you could do, there's not much.
    Of course, if you wanna mail me a couple hundred dollars, I won't turn it down.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

heh, good to see that things are turning back to normal already! lmao... I just don't feel right bein here after what i did, but eh, i'll think'a something! If nothing else there's always to call McGuyver, he'd find a way. ^-^!!!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back. It's bad(good) to have you around again.

~I am evil! *Spit with a apple*
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome back enjoy posting again

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5