Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone (:

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello everyone (:

Hi Yamadoshi!
    I'm Yasmine, 17, loves graphics too, loves drawing, singing, webdesign.. anything near art!
    Wow, you sure know a lot of languages, I guess you're awfully good in Taiwanese! I know some languages too, I'm vietnamese.. so that's my motherlanguage, I grew up in holland though.. so I'm better in dutch.. we have a high education.. so I know englisch, german, little bit of french and spanish.. I wish I could speak/write and read Japanese! ^_^.. Ow btw, it's good that you mentioned you are a girl, I mistook the great sigmaster SasuraiHell for a girl too >_< he's not though! hahaha welcome to AO, great ppl here, don't be afraid to show your work ^_~.. PM whenever! iterashaaaaaai!

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

wellcome to AO. my name is Hawk and i like to do grafics to. and i understand u. so wellcome to AO and PM me any time u want to chat

IM BACK

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

After seeing a lot of people introduced themselves, I am feel sooo ashamed for not introducing myself at the first place. It just goes to prove how lame I am. Haha. Sorries, Yamadoshi! Anyways...

My name is Kedar Sagara. Physically I am 1? years old, but mentally I am (infinite) ² years old, seriously. My hobbies include: Breaking windows with the sounds of my electric guitar, composing songs, playing soccer and baseball, drawing, talking to my buddies, posting badass posts at AO, creating threads, bike-riding, etc...

I believe that is good enough, if want to know more about me, find me across the boards, but you don't have to though. Anyways, have a great time.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i should do a better interduchion. i am 14 and i like to swim, draw, music, girls. and as i said my name is Hawk.

IM BACK

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

yay another graphics member, Welcome!,
    have a great stay at AO from all of us here plus Me!

Newbie testify012 may be famous one day testify012 may be famous one day testify012's Avatar
    Thanks

hello to all the people out there...!!

Newbie Negami may be famous one day Negami may be famous one day Negami's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello. Welcome to Anime Online. Have a nice time, and please show off your works.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Helloo, welcome to AO, and Negami, I haven't seen you in a while, so hello!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast