Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ^.^ hello everyone!

Newbie mana_panda may be famous one day mana_panda may be famous one day mana_panda's Avatar
    Thanks

^.^ hello everyone!

hello everyone my name is amanda tafoya...i am of course an anime fan ((why else would i be here lol)) and i am on here looking to make friends with others who have the same anime interests as me...lets see what can i cay about myself...i am currently going to a college to study cosmetology, i have been into anime ever since i first started watching inuyasha back in like 2001?? well...i like alot of different types of anime: inuyasha, dnangel, all of miyazakis' films, and well...if i listed all the ones i like then it'd be a very long list lol. i like to read mangas and would make my own if i could draw >.< but i cannot so i am probably going to collaborate with a friend of mine ((NELLA!!! lol)) but i would love to find some others who would want to collaborate...well i guess that is pretty much it for now...i cant really think right now as lack of sleep is really taking its toll on me >.< well i hope to get to know alot of people on here so message me and whatnot and i'll get back to you!! well so long for now!
    ~*amanda*~

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: ^.^ hello everyone!

Welcome! you seem pretty level headed, hope you have fun, I can colaborate with ya, i'm not a great artist, but by what i'm told im pretty good ;P

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to a place that in my memories were very nice in....2003 I think....I just got back since so it must still be nice.

About anime, I think many many people here like the anime you named so I'm sure you'll find good friends here. Your post saying that you are really tired reminds me of my kind of intro posts from long ago...always writting at the last minute after dinding something worth while.

So enjoy your stay and I'm back to exploring this new universe I'm trying to remember XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Amanda! *he he* I know you will enjoy the forums. I have! (^_^) And I must say - Nice sig *he he*

By the way - Amanda and I are going to make a pretty kick ass manga. With her writing skills and my character development - oh yeah.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Konnichi wa shinmai ando bekarazu shiketsu dokomo

Welcome newbie and do not bleed everywhere

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome Amanda Tafoya-garu, I wish you enjoy your stay here. Have fun, I bet you will .

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO and have a nice day
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome. Have fun on the forums!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast