Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello Hello

Newbie Arcane-World may be famous one day Arcane-World may be famous one day Arcane-World's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Hello Hello

Hey hey homie fries! ^^ Jah, I'm Arcane-World! Whoo! A little more 'bout myself. Well, my fav animes would include: Kannazuki no Miko, Maria-sama ga miteru, Naruto, and Sailor Moon. My fav mangas would be Azumanga Daioh and X. I'm a big fan of music and comedy. A few of my fav bands would be SOAD, Cradle of filth, Morning Musume, Dimmu Borgir, and Hatebreed. I like ta do a bit of photography, compose music, and draw. Always enjoy a good game of DDR and eating fried rice or ramen and being random. Good Times. Anywho, any questions, eh? ^^
    "Jesus, I wish people were as interested in raising their kids as they are in the humping process that creates them" Adam Carolla
    WARNING! Contents under pressure, cap my blow off causing eye or other serious injury. Point away from face and people. Especially while opening.
    You shall seek the hell, you shall seek evil, you shall seek darkness, you shall seek sorrow, you shall seek me
    <-| My DeviantArt |->

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to EAO, eat cheetos

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    You sound very nice. Go Azumanga fans! XD You'll fit right in. X3 Welcome! *hugs*
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome, enjoy your stay

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SOMEONE DARE.... welcome to eao have fun here an remember to eat mass amount's of cheetos.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Arcane-World may be famous one day Arcane-World may be famous one day Arcane-World's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mass amounts of cheetos you say? Okie!! Cause I love cheetos! ^^ Thanks for the welcome. and yay for cheetos
    "Jesus, I wish people were as interested in raising their kids as they are in the humping process that creates them" Adam Carolla
    WARNING! Contents under pressure, cap my blow off causing eye or other serious injury. Point away from face and people. Especially while opening.
    You shall seek the hell, you shall seek evil, you shall seek darkness, you shall seek sorrow, you shall seek me
    <-| My DeviantArt |->

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    welcome kiddo

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-World
    Mass amounts of cheetos you say? Okie!! Cause I love cheetos! ^^ Thanks for the welcome. and yay for cheetos
    youll fit in... welcome to AO *bow*
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast