Thread: Hello Noob Here

Newbie Zeypher may be famous one day Zeypher may be famous one day Zeypher's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Noob Here

Hello everyone here. I'm new and wanted to say hi. Anyway i have MAJOR experince with Anime forums. I am signed on to a lot of them. Any i have a question. Can i submit Fan art? ya know like submit drawing here? thanx

-Zeypher

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey zeypher welcome, great to hear you have experience but still read the rules...it's gonna do you good for sure.

and yes you can submit fan art, you can upload it at the gallery i think

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome. hope you enjoy it here

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! As pyoro stated, yeah. You can submit your fanart in the gallery section. Looking forward to your works. See yah!

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO. You can submit drawings.Have fun!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    hello welcome to AO

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Urmm.. Hello and welcome. Be at your total energy level while experienceing this site, and you will turn into the sun. or the moon. I haven't decided.