Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello there

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

Re: Hello there

*finishes a bite of pancake and yells with a muffled voice* OYE!!!!
    so your new eh? thats cool. you will like it here!!! not to mention you are already awsome because you are a fellow canadian!!! gotta love them canuks. well my fellow canadian pm me if ya wanna chat or you need help
    *continues his feast of the pancake and maple surup!*
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Newbie TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows's Avatar
    Thanks

^ Haha yes Canuks rock

Manga Artist: I don't know what a Manga Student is, could you please explain? ^^

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

yo and welcome. hope you enjoy AO as much as i am! follow the rules and have a great time. if you need anything just pm me ok? well c ya around!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga artist is a person that is learning how to draw manga XD

Good evening by the way fellow Canadian, where are you from exactly, I'm presently stuck at Lévis on the other side of the St-Lawrence in front of the Old Quebec studying in college. Thougth I've lived quite a bit throughout of Canada in the past.

You should learn to love it here as all the new and good anime/manga that come out are discussed and broken apart to really enjoy them to their fullest or so I saw from time to time.

If you want a good anime title to just eat up PM me cause I've got over 100 on my list and at least 20 must see's XD

have fun and take care :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

hello........isa is miss eris.......umm.....well, i cant post anything nu....or at least nuthan u aint read..........exept....mayb.....HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!sry got carryd away a bit w/ the !.........isa is glad 2 meet u........pm me if u aint got nuthan else 2 do.......isa is usually around here sum where........ LOVE AND PEACE!!!! LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!! ( guess i had 1 2 many butterfingers!!!)
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Newbie TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha thanks all ^^

To Soldat Of Life: I'm currently in BC right now. So I suppose you are a frenchie then if you like in Quebec? Thats really cool ^^ and be warned, I might take you up on that offer on anime titles. Hehe

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome and have a great day.if u need help just PM me i'll be glad to help ya!!!

JOSE,the inmortal vampire

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Greetings! Welcome to AO read the rules and have fun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast